Signing Of luvmonkeyxd. Sorry no sign of pic today.
Saturday, 11 July 2015
New Admin??
New Admin guess who it is. Hey guys it Luvmonkeyxd here and today this is probley my fav post of all time I have every done on any blogs. I have now added a new ADMIN to the blog. Congrats to Ally who blew me away with her posting. I am very proud of her, and wishes her best of luck with her writing at school. I will not be adding anymore admins cause I don't want the blog full of admins but if you do blow me away like ally did then you might my wish, but my now Ally will be my one and only Admin. Another round of claps for Ally
Signing Of luvmonkeyxd. Sorry no sign of pic today.
Signing Of luvmonkeyxd. Sorry no sign of pic today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment