Thursday, 9 July 2015

New Blog

I have now Created a new Blog. Hey guys it's Luvmonkeyxd I have created a new blog called WoozWorld Reachers, because I want everyone to reach to their limit and find what they want and get it. I created this blog because all the others blogs like WoozWorld Burst and Woozapoloza have gone under the owners have quit especially Woozworld Burst Owners it is now summer and they haven't updated their theme because they have now gone their own way and have left woozworld burst to go float.

I thought it would be a great idea to create a blog that will have non stop posts and every update that woozworld has had. Yes I bet everyone is thinking but she is going to quit, but I quit last year and still went on woozworld every day. I have now fell in love with woozworld again cause I made a gmail, even if I do quit again I will still update the blog and change the theme and background when it is time.

Want to become a blogger? well soon I will start up a form, but I will set it up when I find out how to add bloggers.

Hopefully you will view this blog all the time. Enjoy.

Signing Off Luvmonkeyxd X


No comments:

Post a Comment