Friday, 10 July 2015

New Store Outfits

Shimmer Sparkle Delight. Hey guys its Luv Have you noticed something different people have been wearing on woozworld?? yes their is new store outfits.!! Still at the UN real 4.99$ each 2 girl and 2 boy outfits boil out your money. Is that a good price or not? well for me I don't buy anything in store because it's not like its real stuff you buying in real its just a game that will gain you nothing, but if you don't need to worry about money then go ahead. Ok I guess you guys would like to FINALLY see a picture of all the outfits to see if they are worth it or not here they are.
HM let me think the last boy outfit looks like a winter one.. whats gone on their has the weather suddenly turned around without my knowing because I still wear tops and shorts outside.. someone help me I got no idea whats on on their. Also the second girl dress looks like a winter dress because the fabric looks woolly and soft WOOZENS make sure you don't over heat on woozworld.

Every single outfit though has something "sassy" to it which makes it look better then it was. Maybe these outfits this week won't be a hot pick by what it looks like, but if you do see a few people on woozworld wearing this especially the second and last outfit then please write in the chat box that you have seen a few people wearing them and I don't mean like 2 or 3 I mean like 7 to 10. Overall I think these outfits are not my taste or what I would wear on woozworld not showing what i am like I would wear the second girl outfit for winter or spring or Autumn but not in summer.

If you are overheated or cold then make sure you wear the right items to keep your self speck and span. Sorry about this post being a bit boning like the same old same old but these outfits are not my thing so when something isn't my thing I don't have much to say because their just bl eh and by bl eh I mean BL EH look at that colour on the first outfit and the third one BL EH make me vomit.

I will be createing a new sign of picture soon so just keep your eye out on that one. Hopefully you enjoyed this blog as much as I do (bleh jk I did not enjoy writing this post because of thoose outfits making me so board.

Untill next time I would like everyone to keep chating in the Woozworld reachers chat box and keep checking this blog everyday for new otufits like on the side bars. Enjoy see you guys.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment